Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 02:35:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha03.web.de[212.227.15.17] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb013)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx115) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns