Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:15:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to talk
    to me: 550-5.7.1 Connection refused - IB116. 108.170.60.122 senderscore too
    low. Please check https://senderscore.org 550 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected.
    Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.208] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.t-online.de[194.25.134.9] refused to talk to me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122
    - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact
    [email-masked] to clarify.)