Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 20:55:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.26] said: 452-4.2.2 The email
    account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    s35-20020a056870632300b00131f323d528si17347250oao.150 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx115) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns