Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 17:25:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=qO30o3ExjQYe9;sid=qO30o3ExjQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221103;t=012531[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234]
    refused to talk to me: 550-5.7.1 Connection refused - IB116. 108.170.60.122
    senderscore too low. Please check https://senderscore.org 550 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108