Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 13:40:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.ionos.de[212.227.15.41] refused to talk to
    me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue012) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550
    mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.t-online.de[194.25.134.9] refused to talk to me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122
    - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact
    [email-masked] to clarify.)