Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:55:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.kundenserver.de[217.72.192.66] refused to talk to me:
    554-kundenserver.de (mxeue109) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mailstore1.secureserver.net[68.178.213.243] refused to talk to me: 554
    p3plibsmtp02-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net CMGW IB103. Connection refused.
    108.170.60.122 has a poor reputation on Cloudmark Sender Intelligence
    (CSI). Please visit
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 to request a
    delisting.

<[email-masked]>: host mx.talktalk.net[62.24.202.42] refused to talk
    to me: 554 cm9nec mx.talktalk.net qHxdoKO9lOs36 IP Blacklisted (TT104)
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122