Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 08:11:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[52.73.137.222]
    refused to talk to me: 421 cxr-ibgw-5001a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Refer to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.71] refused to
    talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha02.web.de[212.227.17.8] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb101)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages
    from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)