Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 06:11:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused
    to talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx03.t-online.de[194.25.134.73] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to
    talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1 smtp.orange.fr qDWxoics5xrIS Adresse IP
    source bloquee pour incident de spam. Client host blocked for spamming
    issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]