Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 15:20:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk
    to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx017) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host smx01.a1.net[80.75.42.227] said: 450 4.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: Liebling, wie geht es dir
From: Karen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 00:04:59 +0200

Hallo Leute, wie geht es euch, lasst uns spielen?Mein Profil.