Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 06:20:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.poczta.gazeta.pl[213.180.142.193] refused to talk
    to me: 220-mx.poczta.gazeta.pl 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find
    your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Lass uns treffen?
From: Pancracia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:14:22 +0300

Hallo! Wie geht es Ihnen?
Lass uns treffen?
Geh auf mein Profil.