Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 05:16:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin022.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pqB5o8I2wxa1e;sid=pqB5o8I2wxa1e;mta=mx7.tb;d=20221101;t=131535[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to
    me: 554 resimta-c1p-044845.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044845.sys.comcast.net ESMTP server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx7.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pqB5o8I1mxa1e;sid=pqB5o8I1mxa1e;mta=mx7.tb;d=20221101;t=131535[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: connect to tycho.net[35.186.238.101]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: .!. Beloved boy
From: Polinochka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:30:18 +0200

Hello-hello.!,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,.
My name Polina..
I'm 32 years..
I live in Kazakhstan,!.
I want right away note a few important points!,
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship..!
I'm not looking for sex talk,,,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature..
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.!
I'm looking for serious relationship,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,.
I would like to see your photos and know your name..!
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting!.