Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:55:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037616.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037616.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mtaonline-net.mx.av-mx.com[150.136.204.204]
    refused to talk to me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission
    channel

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin008.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.uk2.net.cust.a.hostedemail.com[216.40.42.4]
    refused to talk to me: 421 Service not available, closing transmission
    channel

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.17] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.17] refused to
    talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk
    to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please
    see sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx4.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx4.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pprkoKByYkSC4;sid=pprkoKByYkSC4;mta=mx4.tb;d=20221101;t=125536[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

Subject: Your feelings for me are more necessary than anything else,!,
From: Polianka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 12:47:05 +0200

Hello my new friend,!,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,!,
My name Polina.,.
I'm 32 years!..
I live in Kazakhstan...
I want right away note a few important points!
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship,!
I'm not looking for sex talk!.
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature.,!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment,.
I'm looking for serious relationship,.,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,!.
I would like to see your photos and know your name,
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.,!