Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:10:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx6.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx6.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pp5No4ayjOFBe;sid=pp5No4ayjOFBe;mta=mx6.tb;d=20221101;t=120537[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.bell.net[209.71.208.7] refused to talk to me: 554
    Invalid DNS PTR resource record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx1a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.165] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx1a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.165] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx1a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.165] refused to talk
    to me: 554 resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-a1p-087375.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.windstream.net[69.168.106.33] refused to
    talk to me: 554 RDNS failure

Subject: Life in peace and harmony
From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 12:47:08 +0200

Welcome!.
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.,,
My name Polina,.,
I'm 32 years!..
I live in Kazakhstan!!
I want right away note a few important points,.
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship.!.
I'm not looking for sex talk,..
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature!!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment!.
I'm looking for serious relationship,,,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,!.
I would like to see your photos and know your name,.,
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting..,