Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:01:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin019.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044896.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044896.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: connect to ur.net[15.197.142.173]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: You're beautiful like an angel
From: Polchik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 12:14:30 +0200

Good evening,,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,,!
My name Polina!..
I'm 32 years.,.
I live in Kazakhstan.!.
I want right away note a few important points,!.
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship,
I'm not looking for sex talk.,.
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature..
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment,,
I'm looking for serious relationship,.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,.!
I would like to see your photos and know your name.!.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,.