Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 02:50:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to talk
    to me: 554 resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to talk to
    me: 554 resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.70] refused to
    talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    Validity Blocklist - https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ -
    ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

Subject: I love your photos
From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:26:57 +0200

Hello my new friend.!.
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.,
My name Polina,.!
I'm 32 years!,
I live in Kazakhstan..
I want right away note a few important points,,!
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship,..
I'm not looking for sex talk,..
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature..!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment,!
I'm looking for serious relationship...
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,,
I would like to see your photos and know your name!..
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.!,