Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 02:20:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.lycos.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4] refused to talk to me: 450
    4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pnRioNi9VQYe9;sid=pnRioNi9VQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221101;t=102034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: My lovely boyfriend
From: Polka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 10:43:02 +0200

Ciao.,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,,
My name Polina.!.
I'm 32 years.,!
I live in Kazakhstan.!
I want right away note a few important points,.
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship.!.
I'm not looking for sex talk!..
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature!.
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.,
I'm looking for serious relationship!
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.,!
I would like to see your photos and know your name,.,
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,.,