Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 01:05:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me: 554
    impin008.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host eir-07.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[34.248.58.33] refused
    to talk to me: 421 eir-ibgw-7002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.bellaliant.net[209.71.212.24] refused to
    talk to me: 554 Invalid DNS PTR resource record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host inbound.gci.net[129.80.174.121] refused to talk to
    me: 554 5.7.1 [C9] Missing reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I dream every night I sleep on your shoulder,!.
From: Polia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 09:12:06 +0200

How-do-you-do,!.
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work..!
My name Polina..,
I'm 32 years!.
I live in Kazakhstan,.
I want right away note a few important points.!,
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship..!
I'm not looking for sex talk,.!
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature,,!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for serious relationship.!,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting!,,