Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 00:05:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037589.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037589.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: To be always with you side by side,,.
From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 08:56:44 +0200

Salute.!,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,!,
My name Polina,,.
I'm 32 years,..
I live in Kazakhstan,,,
I want right away note a few important points.,,
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship,.
I'm not looking for sex talk.!,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature!!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment!!
I'm looking for serious relationship,,.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name!,,
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,!,