Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 23:35:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pkn9oUdJoN0AH;sid=pkn9oUdJoN0AH;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221101;t=073031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.71]
    refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122]
    blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK001_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044857.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

Subject: Cute girl
From: Polechka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 07:40:20 +0200

Welcome,..
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work...
My name Polina...
I'm 32 years,,,
I live in Kazakhstan,,
I want right away note a few important points,
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship!,
I'm not looking for sex talk,,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature..
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment!!
I'm looking for serious relationship..!
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance!,
I would like to see your photos and know your name!!
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.,,