Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 23:10:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost
    connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to
    talk to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044832.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044832.sys.comcast.net ESMTP server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pkTnoscFE0MxJ;sid=pkTnoscFE0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221101;t=071031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pkTnoscFE0MxJ;sid=pkTnoscFE0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221101;t=071031[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while
    sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: And you happen to have my happiness there?
From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 07:54:23 +0200

Good morning,!.
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.!.
My name Polina.,!
I'm 32 years.,!
I live in Kazakhstan,,.
I want right away note a few important points..!
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship.!.
I'm not looking for sex talk..,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature..,
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.!.
I'm looking for serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance!
I would like to see your photos and know your name,
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,,