Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 23:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.t-online.de[194.25.134.8] refused to talk to me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122
    - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact
    [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx104) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: Hallo Schatz! Willst du mich? Kommen!
From: Brittany <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 07:43:06 +0200

Hallo! Ich habe lange überlegt, ob ich dir schreiben soll oder nicht, aber ich habe mich trotzdem entschieden.

Ich werde meine Gefühle nicht verbergen, ich mochte dich wirklich.
Ich freue mich, wenn wir uns treffen können, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht.

Ich bin zum ersten Mal in Ihrer Stadt, also haben Sie die Möglichkeit, schöne Orte zu besichtigen.
Ich schicke Ihnen ein intimes Foto.
Ich hoffe du magst mich. Ich kann es nicht erwarten dich zu sehen. Klicken Sie hier für eine Antwort.