Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:51:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[52.73.137.222] refused to talk to me: 421
    cxr-ibgw-5007a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Refer
    to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037625.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    sd103.penguinhost.net[54.208.91.69]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: ,! I really expect everything what is connected with you
From: Polushka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:54:23 +0200

Hi.,!
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,!.
My name Polina.!,
I'm 32 years,.,
I live in Kazakhstan,!.
I want right away note a few important points.
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.,!
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature.!
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment!,
I'm looking for serious relationship,!.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance,.
I would like to see your photos and know your name,..
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,!