Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:51:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]:25: Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk
    to me: 550 smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For
    remediation please use
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host b.mx.softhome.net[173.8.224.34] said: 451-Message
    delayed as part of spam avoidance measure. 451-Your server will
    automatically retry later, at which point the message 451-should be
    accepted.  If your messages are chronically refused despite 451-this, your
    server is broken and you should either ask your server 451-operator to fix
    the server or ask your correspondent to list your 451-server's IP address
    as "transparent" in the SoftHome ChromaList. 451-  451-For more information
    on greylisting, see our FAQ on the subject at 451
    http://www.softhome.net/help/faq/greylist.html (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)