Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:50:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1
    smtp.orange.fr pj9ooYVfrxrIS Adresse IP source bloquee pour incident de
    spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1
    smtp.orange.fr pj9ooYVfrxrIS Adresse IP source bloquee pour incident de
    spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037606.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037606.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx.kpnmail.nl[195.121.65.158] refused to talk to
    me: 521 5.5.0 Your IP has been blacklisted. Please contact [email-masked]
    for more information.

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx105) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host fmkimail01.emirates.net.ae[5.195.192.167] refused to talk
    to me: 550 5.5.0 108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This email
    from IP  has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.