Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:35:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me: 554
    impin006.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused
    to talk to me: 421 mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx11.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pizroIXhBQYe9;sid=pizroIXhBQYe9;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221101;t=053531[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk
    to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to
    me: 554 resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to
    me: 554 resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked -
    see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: And you happen to have my happiness there?
From: Polianka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 06:10:57 +0200

Good morning,,,
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,!,
My name Polina..
I'm 32 years.,.
I live in Kazakhstan!,
I want right away note a few important points,!.
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship!,
I'm not looking for sex talk.,,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature,!.
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment,!.
I'm looking for serious relationship..,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.,,
I would like to see your photos and know your name!!
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,!