Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 21:16:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost
    connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx03.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.232.218] refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1
    Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK002_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx116) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.mymts.net[140.238.150.69] refused to talk to me:
    550 5.7.1 [C16] RBL Restriction:  See
    https://lookup.abusix.com/search?q=108.170.60.122

Subject: Love is like a dream
From: Polchik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:54:27 +0200

Hiya!!
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work,,,
My name Polina,!.
I'm 32 years!!
I live in Kazakhstan!
I want right away note a few important points.,
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship,!,
I'm not looking for sex talk.,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature...
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.!
I'm looking for serious relationship..,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.!,
I would like to see your photos and know your name,!.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting!!