Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:45:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx004) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.26]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota.
    Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    x26-20020a54401a000000b00359dc02f681si8784931oie.173 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages
    from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to
    me: 421 mx12.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx12.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108
    Failure to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry
    later.
    ;id=piDmooolB51cE;sid=piDmooolB51cE;mta=mx12.tb;d=20221101;t=044550[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lovingitaly.com[62.149.128.157] refused to
    talk to me: 554 mxdhfe08.ad.aruba.it bizsmtp piDtoXyiBq2Wt Connection
    refused from 108.170.60.122. See
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 for more
    information.