Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:25:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037622.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037622.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx.poczta.onet.pl[213.180.147.146] refused to
    talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.free.fr[212.27.42.58] refused to talk to me: 421
    Refused. Your reverse DNS entry does not resolve.

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx02.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.71] refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1
    Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK002_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mx.coxmail.com[52.13.194.227] refused to talk to
    me: 554 cxc-ibgw-6001a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked.
    Refer to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/business/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)