Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:25:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me: 554
    impin018.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92]
    refused to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-020.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service
    not available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.26] said: 452-4.2.2 The email
    account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    a18-20020a056870d19200b0013b0f47a502si8936333oac.168 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx003) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.free.fr[212.27.42.59] refused to talk to me:
    421 Refused. Your reverse DNS entry does not resolve.

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037622.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037622.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)