Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:15:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    eir-08.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[13.36.4.43] refused to talk to me: 421
    eir-ibgw-8002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin035.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.17] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked -
    see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.17] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked -
    see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk
    to me: 554 resimta-c1p-044834.sys.comcast.net
    resimta-c1p-044834.sys.comcast.net 108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all
    mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS entry.
    Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
    information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: .,,You are the only one for me
From: Polinochka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 04:51:45 +0200

Salute.!
How are you?
I could not write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.!.
My name Polina!.
I'm 32 years.!.
I live in Kazakhstan!
I want right away note a few important points,.!
I am looking for a decent man for serious relationship!!
I'm not looking for sex talk,!,
I have no desire share fantasies or photos of a sexual nature,,.
I don't interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.,!
I'm looking for serious relationship,,,
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be happy to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name!..
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting,,.