Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:11:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mxin5.upcmail.net[213.46.255.74] refused to talk to
    me: 421 vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11.mxin.upcmail.net
    vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11.mxin.upcmail.net MXIN108 Failure to determine
    Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=phgOo2RjSKf02;sid=phgOo2RjSKf02;mta=vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11;d=20221101;t=041120[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=mlethbridge.freeserve.co.uk type=MX: Host not found,
    try again

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me:
    550 IP 108.170.60.122 in combined.mail.abusix.zone : Access Denied, please
    see www.abusix.ai

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)