Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:57:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx115) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host fpo9.mail.dk[193.201.76.57] refused to talk to me:
    554 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx.kpnmail.nl[195.121.65.158] refused to talk
    to me: 521 5.5.0 Your IP has been blacklisted. Please contact [email-masked]
    for more information.

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.inwind.it[213.209.1.129] refused
    to talk to me: 550 smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by
    CSI. For remediation please use
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.1and1.es[212.227.15.41] refused
    to talk to me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not
    available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For
    explanation visit
    https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tin.it[34.90.152.141] refused to talk to me: 550
    mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=multimediaservices.ca type=MX: Host not found, try again

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to
    mailout.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de[130.83.156.232]:25: Connection timed out