Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:50:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.96.81.40] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4003a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.179] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037533.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037533.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.mx-altice.prod.cloud.synchronoss.net[65.20.48.3] refused to talk to me:
    554 5.7.1 Invalid PTR resource record [IP-108.170.60.122] A

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)