Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:45:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: connect to pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]:25:
    Connection refused

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx105) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106]
    refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tin.it[34.90.152.141] refused to talk to me: 550
    mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me:
    550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx102) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha02.web.de[212.227.17.8] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb103)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.26]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota.
    Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    q20-20020a056870829400b0013b084e7728si8963442oae.72 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=helloallegra.it type=MX: Host not found, try again

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages
    from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to
    me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1 smtp.orange.fr phHToY44HxrIS Adresse IP source
    bloquee pour incident de spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues.
    OFR006_102 Ref http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [102]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)