Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:41:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx10.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx10.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to
    determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=ph8Io7ETq6gdb;sid=ph8Io7ETq6gdb;mta=mx10.tb;d=20221101;t=033606[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx03.t-online.de[194.25.134.73] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx.kpnmail.nl[195.121.65.158] refused to talk to
    me: 521 5.5.0 Your IP has been blacklisted. Please contact [email-masked]
    for more information.

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.kundenserver.de[212.227.15.41] refused to talk to
    me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue011) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.1a-kartonagen.de[84.19.188.243] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)