Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:25:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.mymagenta.at[80.109.253.242] refused to talk to me: 421
    ren-mail-pmxin-mg01.mx.mymagenta.at ren-mail-pmxin-mg01.mx.mymagenta.at
    MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or
    retry later.
    ;id=pguMoy7WHpMI1;sid=pguMoy7WHpMI1;mta=ren-mail-pmxin-mg01;d=20221101;t=032142[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-016.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1
    smtp.orange.fr pgtvoXyLixrIS Adresse IP source bloquee pour incident de
    spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tiscali.co.uk[62.24.139.42] refused to
    talk to me: 554 cm8gb1 mx.talktalk.net pgy4oAWo2dLCE IP Blacklisted (TT104)
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106]
    refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx03.t-online.de[194.25.134.73] refused
    to talk to me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your
    postmaster for help or to contact [email-masked] to clarify.)