Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:01:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.sfr.fr[93.17.128.123] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.165] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-a1p-087373.sys.comcast.net resimta-a1p-087373.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx105)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.96.81.40] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4006a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mxb-001c1302.gslb.pphosted.com[205.220.180.87]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.27] said: 452-4.2.2 The email
    account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    bi20-20020a056808189400b003542abb25easi10880311oib.207 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host inw.wanadoo.es[62.36.20.20] refused to talk to me:
    550 Reverse DNS lookup failed for host 108.170.60.122.

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)