Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:50:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.96.81.40] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4007a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx105) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.inwind.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk
    to me: 550 smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For
    remediation please use
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: host in.arubabusiness.it[62.149.157.166] refused to
    talk to me: 554 mxpcfe02.ad.aruba.it bizsmtp pgQRotch29QoY Connection
    refused from 108.170.60.122. See
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 for more
    information.

<[email-masked]>: host mx-ha03.web.de[212.227.15.17] refused to talk to
    me: 554-web.de (mxweb012) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx5.vodafonemail.de[2.207.151.53] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)