Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:36:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to me:
    421 mx11.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx11.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pgCHoKzzPmCOB;sid=pgCHoKzzPmCOB;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221101;t=023609[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mxavas.forpsi.com[81.2.195.200] refused to talk to me: 554
    cmg13.fe.forpsi.com cmgsmtp pgCIonCFX4WAj Connection refused from
    108.170.60.122. See https://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request for more
    information.

Subject: Hallo! Ich hoffe, deine ist groß.
From: Thelma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 02:57:47 +0200

Hallo! Lass uns treffen?
Ich warte in meinem Profil.