Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:26:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.96.81.40] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    cxr.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[52.73.137.222] refused to talk to me: 421
    cxr-ibgw-5003a.stratus.cloudmark.com cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Refer
    to Error Codes section at
    https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for more
    information. AUP#CXDNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.sfr.fr[93.17.128.165] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)