Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:06:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.sympatico.ca[209.71.212.24] refused to talk to me: 554 Invalid DNS PTR
    resource record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mail.telkomsa.net[197.234.175.113] refused to talk to me: 550 5.5.0
    108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This email from IP  has been
    rejected. The email message was detected as spam.

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-021.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=intecdynamics.co.uk type=MX: Host not found, try again