Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:50:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.poczta.onet.pl[213.180.147.146] refused to talk to
    me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to
    me: 421 mx3.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx3.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108
    Failure to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry
    later.
    ;id=pfUKobshZzh7z;sid=pfUKobshZzh7z;mta=mx3.tb;d=20221101;t=015044[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.1and1.co.uk[217.72.192.67] refused to talk to
    me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue112) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host eir-07.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[99.81.80.180] refused to
    talk to me: 421 eir-ibgw-7002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)