Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:45:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    emig.freenet.de[195.4.92.217]:25: Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to
    me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx017) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to
    me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for
    help or to contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to me:
    421 mx1.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx1.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pfPJoCP28Bzxr;sid=pfPJoCP28Bzxr;mta=mx1.tb;d=20221101;t=014533[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk
    to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1 smtp.orange.fr pfPIoXbesxrIS Adresse IP source
    bloquee pour incident de spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues.
    OFR006_102 Ref http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [102]