Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:41:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me: 554
    impin010.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.sfr.fr[93.17.128.165] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha03.web.de[212.227.15.17] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb013)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-box-01.iol.pt[193.126.240.185] said: 450 4.7.1
    Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)