Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:26:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.27]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota.
    Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    be26-20020a056808219a00b00342d04448b6si10719786oib.263 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to certifiedroofing.com[3.64.163.50]:25:
    Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: host etb-1.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.63] refused
    to talk to me: 554 cmgw-1.mail.tiscali.it  eoSF2800G2eERbg01 IP:
    108.170.60.122, You are not allowed to send mail. Listed in Abusix Mail
    Intelligence, see http://abusix.ai/search?q=108.170.60.122