Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:15:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk to me: 550
    smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For remediation
    please use http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037585.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037585.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smx01.a1.net[80.75.42.227] said: 450 4.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk
    to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1 smtp.orange.fr pewaoXUWAxrIS Adresse IP source
    bloquee pour incident de spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues.
    OFR006_102 Ref http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [102]