Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:01:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.148] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044878.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044878.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin019.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130