Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 16:36:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[15.222.199.59] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4007a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.5] refused to talk to me: 521
    sa-prd-rgin-013.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available - no PTR
    record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04]
    Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume
    or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.telkomsa.net[197.234.175.113] refused to
    talk to me: 550 5.5.0 108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This
    email from IP  has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages
    from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxlb.ispgateway.de[80.67.18.126] refused to talk
    to me: 550 No reverse dns for IP 108.170.60.122. Help at/Hilfe unter
    www.mfaq.info