Subject: RE: [#1906132] - Conversation with أمفهد✨.
From: Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]>
To: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:33:41 +0000

Hi,

Bank Details updated, ticket has been sent to finance.

Thanks & Regards,
[DFBA450F]

From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:30 PM
To: Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [#1906132] - Conversation with أمفهد✨.

External email sender, please take precaution.
Hi Team,

Jira was raised on 26th Jan.
Not yet processed. Kindly advise.

Niren D'Souza
Team Manager
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________
From: "radhika jawle" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Home Box" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Saurav Chakraborty" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 12:00:26 PM
Subject: RE: [#1906132] - Conversation with أمفهد✨.

Hi,

Please ask customer to share the bank details.
Thanks & Regards,
[DFBA450F]

From: Home Box <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:25 AM
To: Arivazhagan Ramanathan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Pukar Thapa <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fwd: [#1906132] - Conversation with أمفهد✨.

External email sender, please take precaution.
Hi Team, Dear Murtaza/Radhika

Order 9620915318
Refund shows processed to My credit and it is not reflecting in the cust account, Cust requested for a voucher and waiting to receive.
Please update.

Please take a look at ticket #1906132<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com%2Fhelpdesk%2Ftickets%2F1906132&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C37251232a5dc43484f0d08d8d7d52fba%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637496657931986033%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=D5cx%2FxhjHTn2K9Kp5HFLe7mheU2KOlLiWr4GK9nIA%2B8%3D&reserved=0> raised by ام فهد الخليفي ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).
Thanks & Regards
On Tue, 22 Dec, 2020 at 2:58 PM , ام فهد الخليفي <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
هوم بكس
02:20 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
فريق العمل والتوصيل تواصلو معي واخبروني انهم سوف ياتون اليوم
02:21 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ورسلت لهم لوكيشن المنزل
02:21 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ولكن حين سالتهم عن المال قالو ليس لديهم مال
02:21 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
انا دفعت كاش وعند الاستلام
02:21 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لماذا لا ترجعونها كاش !!
02:22 PM, 22nd Dec
Saurav
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
مرحبا بك مجددا, من فضلك امهليني بعض الوقت لاتحقق من ذلك
02:22 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
..
02:23 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
اقرا ماكتبت
02:23 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
فريق العمل والتوصيل تواصلو معي واخبروني انهم سوف ياتون اليوم ورسلت لهم لوكيشن المنزل
ولكن حين سالتهم عن المال قالو ليس لديهم مال
لماذا لا ترجعونها كاش !!انا دفعت كاش وعند الاستلام

لماذا لا ترجعونها كاش !!
02:24 PM, 22nd Dec
Saurav
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
نعتذر منك لكن عند عملية الارجاع , يتم استرجاع المبلغ لك كقسيمة شرائية تسيعين من خلالها الاستفادة منها عند قيامك لطلب آخر
02:25 PM, 22nd Dec
Saurav
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
تستطيع*
02:25 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لا اريد ان اطلب منكم مرة اخرى
02:25 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لسوء التعامل
02:25 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
والرد متاخر
02:25 PM, 22nd Dec
Saurav
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
أتفهم إحباطك ، يرجى قبول اعتذارنا الصادق عن هذا الإزعاج.
أنا أتفهم تمامًا أن هذا لا يتماشى مع المعايير العالية التي نسعى جاهدين للحفاظ عليها وتوفيرها لجميع عملائنا .
02:27 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
انت لاتفهم ؟!
02:28 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لا اريد اعتذار
02:28 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
هل تعرف كم القيمه التي سوف ترجعها
02:29 PM, 22nd Dec
Saurav
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
اعتذر منك مجددا, هناك طريقة واحدة لعملية الاسترجاع نقداً وهي من خلال ترجيع المنتج إلى المتجر
02:30 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لا لا
02:30 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لا استطيع الثقه
02:30 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
فيكم
02:30 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
沈
02:30 PM, 22nd Dec
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Thanks for your patience. We are working on it. Please give us a few more minutes.
02:35 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]

02:36 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
والله عيب عليكم
02:36 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
دقيقة من فضلك ليتم التحقق
إبقى معنا
02:36 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
دقيقه واحده فقط
02:36 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
من فضلك انتظر سيقوم فريق العمل بالاتصال بك وحل هذه المشكلة كما تم رفع الطلب يوم أمس.
02:38 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
الى متتتتتتتتتى انتظظظظظرررررر !!!!!!
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ماتستحي ونت لك خمس ايام تعيد نفس الكلام
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ولاشفت شي منه
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
تسلكون لي من يوم ليوم ثاني
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لين متى
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
لين متى
02:39 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
نعتذر مرة أخرى عن هذا الإزعاج , لقد تم رفع طلبك الى الجهات العليا وسيتم الاتصال بك في أقرب وقت
02:41 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
سنرى 
02:42 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
أرجو الانتظار ونعتذر بشده عن هذا الازعاج
02:42 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
بنتظر
02:42 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
واتمنى ماتطولون اكثر منً ٢٤ساعه
02:42 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ولا سوف اتجه للقضاء
02:43 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
سوف تحل المشكله في أقرب وقت ممكن
02:43 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
أنا اعمل على حل المشكلة في الوقت الحالي.
02:44 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]

02:45 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
هل من مساعدة أخرى اقدمها اليك
02:46 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
.سأخرج من الدردشة الآن ، ولكن لا تتردد في الدردشة معنا مرة أخرى إذا كنت بحاجة إلى مساعدة
02:50 PM, 22nd Dec
أمفهد✨.
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/%D8%A3.png]
ساعدني ف مشكلتي التي اخبرتك بها فقط
02:50 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
سوف تحل في أقرب وقت.
02:51 PM, 22nd Dec
Saboor
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
لا تتردد في العودة والدردشة معنا إذا كان لديك أي استفسارات في المستقبل.
اسمي Saboor وأتمنى لك يومًا رائعًا!
02:54 PM, 22nd Dec
View conversation in Freshchat<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.freshchat.com%2Fa%2F224106425474082%2Finbox%2Fopen%2F0%2Fconversation%2F432355027936628&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C37251232a5dc43484f0d08d8d7d52fba%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637496657931995990%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=gl%2BvOY7o%2BNcZzjNt4vRSd8sWAUpyXEtM5dut5wqS7FU%3D&reserved=0>

1906132:1125156
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com