Subject: Re: DTBC
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, faizal maradeya <[email-masked]>, Shadabahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 02:48:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Shadab, 

Please find the orders scheduled below. 
Last order is already in DO as sched date is for tomorrow. 

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 	

SCHEDULE_DATE 

29041101791920210303 	

DTBC 	

Rescheduled to 21st 

29041101794520210304 	

DTBC 	

22nd March 

29041101794920210304 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

Only 24th March available, infd cx. 

29041101784720210228 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101789420210302 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101791020210303 	

DTBC 	

20th March 

29041101794820210304 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101794420210304 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

24th March 

29041101794220210304 	

DTBC 	

20th March 

29041101794620210304 	

DTBC 	

21st March 

29041101794320210304 	

DTBC 	

17th March 

Thanks and regards 
Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "faizal maradeya" <[email-masked]>, "Shadabahmed Khan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 9:45:39 PM 
Subject: RE: DTBC 

Hi Niren, 

I tried it from my end as well and getting the same error. 

I think there is an IT issue. I will raise an SR for the same. Request you to check again on the 16 th March 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 5812 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ http://www.homeboxstores.com/ | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 8:08 PM 
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]> 
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: DTBC 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Murtaza, 

I have been trying to change the dates in the "Modify DTBC to Del" section of GDMS. 

Getting the error message "slot,allocation,etc count not available" which is the error we usually encounter when the item is in DO status. 

Niren D'Souza 

Team Manager 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

From: "murtaza kutiyanawala" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Niren Dsouza" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "HomeBox Customercare UAE" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "faizal maradeya" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shadabahmed Khan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 9:22:58 PM 
Subject: RE: DTBC 

HI Niren, 

How are you scheduling the orders? 

1 st check which emirate the invoice belongs to, then go to the date finder and select a date range and check the next available date, call the customer and inform the available date and slot, then go to Schedules – Modify Schedule past the invoice # and search , then then select Modify DTBC to Delivery and select the new delivery date and slot and Validate 

	

Murtaza Kutiyanawala 

Team Lead – Customer Care 

T : +971 4 517 2300 

D : +971 4 813 5812 

F : +971 4 517 2380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cc059af484b734c18943c08d8e7cc76b5%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637514212672040291%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=TkXpjZlCpFSMoclH4TRC%2BR6MWjekHyRi2RSJoHAMjMk%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Niren Dsouza < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 7:37 PM 
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: DTBC 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Murtaza, 

Can you please assist with this and advise. 

All orders are in DTBC, however we are not able to schedule them in GDMS. 

This is the 2nd time we are facing this issue. 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 	

SCHEDULE_DATE 

29041101791920210303 	

DTBC 	

Cannot be scheduled 

29041101794520210304 	

DTBC 	

Cannot be scheduled 

29041101794920210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101784720210228 	

DTBC 	

""" 

29041101789420210302 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101791020210303 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101794820210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101794420210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101794220210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101794620210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

29041101794320210304 	

DTBC 	

"" 

Niren D'Souza 

Team Manager 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

From: "Shadabahmed Khan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Niren Dsouza" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "murtaza kutiyanawala" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "faizal maradeya" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 8:56:15 PM 
Subject: RE: DTBC 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Murtaza Kutiyanawala ] 

Things are not moving for me. 

Can I get some dedicated person here? Because you know the Marketplace follow up. 

Thanks 

Shadab Khan 

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan 
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2021 3:46 PM 
To: Niren Dsouza < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; HomeBox Customercare UAE < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Murtaza Kutiyanawala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: DTBC 
Importance: High 

Hi Niren, 

PL find the DTBC List and kindly schedule with customer consent. 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

SCH_DELIVERY_TYPE 	

SCHEDULE_DATE 

29041101791920210303 	

DTBC 	

3/8/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794520210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794920210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

3/10/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101784720210228 	

DTBC 	

3/8/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101789420210302 	

DTBC 	

3/8/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101791020210303 	

DTBC 	

3/8/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794820210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794420210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101793320210303 	

DTBC 	

3/10/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794220210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794620210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

29041101794320210304 	

DTBC 	

3/14/2021 12:00:00 AM 

Thanks, 

	

Shadab Khan 

Sr. Executive Ecom. 

M : +971 506586045 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cc059af484b734c18943c08d8e7cc76b5%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637514212672040291%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=TkXpjZlCpFSMoclH4TRC%2BR6MWjekHyRi2RSJoHAMjMk%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cc059af484b734c18943c08d8e7cc76b5%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637514212672050286%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=n2h5DE38ZMQRvdjw9bDdyXIrZyOO%2FufxC6%2B33EYkLVs%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com